From: joel2002_at_gmx.ch
Date: Fri 06 Jun 2003 - 20:08:44 BST

> Well there was brief thread on another list for Jacques' very fine
> Linuxconf and a book. I know I've promised I'd provide some documentation

Sure, but you just told the problem ;). People like to use it with almost
all kind of distributions
(linuxconf seems to be very red-hatish, and as we know other distributions
also have other
package managers (vserver-tools are built for rpm if I get it right). Of
course it would be
great if we could find a works-for-all solution, but I think a
howto-do-it-to-work-for-all
documentation would be fine too ;). What about a wikiweb (or how are those
interactive
 pages called again?)? There we could provide informations/documentations
for the capabilities,
distribution-specific installations (...) with user-enhanced input?

Greets
Joel