From: Wray Cason (wrayman_at_auxiliumcomputing.com)
Date: Thu 05 Jun 2003 - 07:42:04 BST

If I understand your question, yes absolutely.

Recursively copy the source vservers directory and copy the source vservers
config file. Then modify the new vservers config and modify/delete any
appropriate files within the new vserver (such as ssh keys, etc). That is all
there is to it. Voilą, new vserver.

--
Wray Cason "Wrayman"
Auxilium Computing

Generated on Fri 06 Jun 2003 - 00:01:02 BST by hypermail 2.1.3