From: Hans-Jürgen Schwarz (info_at_hjs.de)
Date: Sat 08 Mar 2003 - 07:01:22 GMT

Hello List,
I got a 2.4.20-ctx16, vserver-0.22 running and now it seems quit stable
after lots of crashes at the beginning. I installed the vserver-0.22
from debs on a debian woody 3.0 system. This seems to be quit more
stable than from source, because Debian was installing some other libs
from unstable. Could this cause some of the crash problems? I mean
different versions of libs? But now another thing is showing up. When I
stop one of the vservers with "vserver name stop" and start it again,
the system is telling me that the vserver is still running, but he isnt
and there is no way to start it again exept of doing
/etc/init.d/vservers stop and start all servers again. After that all
seems to be allright again. Where are the information stored if a
server is running or not? What could cause this problem and how to
solve it, because I don't like to stop all vservers everytime I need to
reboot one of them.
Thank you very much for help

Hans-Juergen

Generated on Sat 08 Mar 2003 - 07:28:45 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3