From: Eje Gustafsson (Macahan_at_fament.com)
Date: Sat 08 Mar 2003 - 00:22:15 GMT

How can I help debug this ? The recompiled kernel with the different
NIC worked a whole lot better but it still went down one me today.

Anything I can install/do to make capture the crash info for review of
a kernel hacker ?

/ Eje

Friday, March 7, 2003, 10:25:42 AM, you wrote:

JG> On Thu, 6 Mar 2003 23:03:01 -0500, =?us-ascii?Q?Luis_Miguel_Silva?= wrote
>> Hello list,
>>
>> Im sorry for asking this but i havent been reading all the emails on this
>> list.
>>
>> Either way, can anybody give me feedback on the "bug in sched.c" ??
>>
>> I have 2 servers that keep crashing with it...
>>
>> Has anybody been able to analise what causes it and how to patch it??

JG> No one yet. People are running ctx-13 in the meantime.

JG> ---------------------------------------------------------
JG> Jacques Gelinas <jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca>
JG> vserver: run general purpose virtual servers on one box, full speed!
JG> http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/miscprj/s_context.hc
JG> ---
JG> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Best regards,
 Eje Gustafsson mailto:MacAhan_at_fament.com

---
The Family Entertainment Network      http://www.fament.com
Phone : 620-231-7777                  Fax   : 620-231-4066
eBay UserID : macahan
          - Your Full Time Professionals -

--- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Generated on Sat 08 Mar 2003 - 00:45:29 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3