From: Debby (debby_at_aachenconsulting.de)
Date: Mon 03 Feb 2003 - 09:59:34 GMT

(1)
Does anybody know if and how-to unify several Debian-vserver? 'Vunify' does not
seem to work - it is only for Redhat-based vservers?
5 plus vserver should run that can be accessed from the inter/intranet - the
main installation should not be able to be seen - there the log-files etc should
be stored without the possibility to alter the written files fron any vserver.
- I would like to update the different vserver seperately (and maybe also all at
once?) without stopping any service.
(2)
The main server has to have all the IP-numbers (?) and ONLY these IP-numbers can
be assigned to the versvers? Can I have two vservers with the smae IP-number but
with different URIs (like: www.server1.lan www.server2.lan on one IP-number:
192.168.0.111)? Do I have to build an ipfilter on the main server for this?

Thnaks for your help,
Debby

Generated on Mon 03 Feb 2003 - 14:56:22 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3