From: Mehmet Avcioglu (mehmet_at_activecom.net)
Date: Fri 31 Jan 2003 - 23:44:57 GMT

Is it just me or is the newvserver script doesn't work at all?

Whatever I tried, it either gives an error (to fast for me to read) and
exits or gives an error and exits after copying couple directories.

I searched the mailing list for similar problems and did not come up
with any..

Help is appreciated.

Thank you

- Mehmet

Generated on Mon 03 Feb 2003 - 14:22:13 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3