From: b.mampaey_at_crelan.be
Date: Tue 21 Jan 2003 - 13:34:12 GMT

Hello,
I'm new to vserver and I'm trying unsuccesfully to have xdmcp working on my
vserver.
I tried simply to launch xdm on the vserver, but I coud'nt reach it.
 So as the Issues part of the doc says, I tried to bind the xdm on the main
server (chbind --ip eth0 /usr/bin/X11/xdm) but then I cannot reach it
anymore. And I still cannot reach xdm on the vserver...

Maybe this problem is not new and as been already resolved, but I found it
nowhere.

Thank you for helping,

Benjamin

This email and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged.If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this email.Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore is in no way liable for any errors or omissions in the content of this message, which may arise as a result of email transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard copy.

Generated on Tue 21 Jan 2003 - 14:09:11 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3