From: Andreas Scholz (sc_at_optomed.de)
Date: Tue 21 Jan 2003 - 12:21:52 GMT

hello !

i'm trying vserver here (1st time) with woody 3.0r1

i want to use a mount -t smbfs //192.x.x.x/share
/vserver/home/me into my V-server but it always
fails with acces denied,

while mounting to my host-server works perfectly

my question is: anybody out there who has already
done this and may give any advice ?

(Samba 2.2.7a running @SuSE 7.3, =>Fileserver)
HostServer => Woody3.0r1, 2.420-ctx16;vserver0.22 )

thank you a lot, Andreas

Generated on Tue 21 Jan 2003 - 13:09:27 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3