From: Cathy Sarisky (cathy_at_acornhosting.net)
Date: Mon 06 Jan 2003 - 05:30:35 GMT

You'd see this if the other IPs couldn't be bound, of course, but there
would be error messages to go with it. ifconfig in the host server shows
the ips you want to bind? If you shuffle around the order in the IPROOT=
line, do you still see the last IP getting bound?

Apologies if you're way beyond this point in debugging this one.

On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, Dinesh Mistry wrote:

> I know I brought this up a while ago but I am still running in to the same
> problem I have installed another host vserver and am unable to replicate the
> same problem, everything is identical the kernel the patch level.
>
> I am trying to add more than 1 IP to a vserver but on this one machine when
> I edit the config file and the 2 IP's in IPROOT=" " section of the config
> file.
>
> The vserver comes up fine but it just takes the last IP Address I enter in
> the config file. I have rebooted the host server hoping it was something
> strange where the IP was locked/(or something weird) but I still can not get
> it to work with multiple IP's
>
> I have created the same vserver name and everything trying to mimic the
> identical configuration with no avail.
>
> Is there anything I can check to see what is causing the is problem has any
> one seen anything this strange?

> Dinesh Mistry
>
> YourHostDirect
> 1-800-210-6757
>
> Better, Faster and more Reliable Hosting
> http://www.yourhostdirect.com

Generated on Wed 15 Jan 2003 - 17:17:03 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3