From: Dinesh Mistry (dmistry_at_yourhostdirect.com)
Date: Mon 06 Jan 2003 - 05:21:41 GMT

I know I brought this up a while ago but I am still running in to the same
problem I have installed another host vserver and am unable to replicate the
same problem, everything is identical the kernel the patch level.

I am trying to add more than 1 IP to a vserver but on this one machine when
I edit the config file and the 2 IP's in IPROOT=" " section of the config
file.

The vserver comes up fine but it just takes the last IP Address I enter in
the config file. I have rebooted the host server hoping it was something
strange where the IP was locked/(or something weird) but I still can not get
it to work with multiple IP's

I have created the same vserver name and everything trying to mimic the
identical configuration with no avail.

Is there anything I can check to see what is causing the is problem has any
one seen anything this strange?

Dinesh Mistry

YourHostDirect
1-800-210-6757

Better, Faster and more Reliable Hosting
http://www.yourhostdirect.com