From: Dinesh Mistry (dmistry_at_yourhostdirect.com)
Date: Mon 30 Dec 2002 - 04:29:44 GMT

Ok so..

I checked the reverse DNS on each of the vserver's and they have no problems
performing reverse DNS, they respond back pretty quickly in fact.

Maybe it's a memory or file handles thing like you suggest I guess I have a
2 fold question, where would I look for such things and how. Linux pretty
much uses all the memory you throw at it so top is not very helpful.

Secondly is there some sort of 'rule of thumb' to figure out how many VPS's
you can run on a specific type of server CPU/MEM type calculation?

Dinesh Mistry

YourHostDirect
Better, Faster and more Reliable Hosting
http://www.yourhostdirect.com