From: Dinesh Mistry (dmistry_at_yourhostdirect.com)
Date: Sun 29 Dec 2002 - 18:44:39 GMT

All,

Maybe I have my vserver's misconfigured but I am running into a problem
where the socket connection takes a very long time to connect sometime more
than 10seconds.

For example if I telnet to the IP port 25 of one of my vserver's it just
sits there for a about 15seconds before actually making the connection. I
have tried from the host server itself and from a remote server.

telnet IP 25
Trying IP...
Connected to IP.
Escape character is '^]'.

This is where it hangs, is this just a 'feature' of the vserver or am I
broken?

Dinesh Mistry

YourHostDirect
Better, Faster and more Reliable Hosting
http://www.yourhostdirect.com