From: jean-philippe béïque (jpbeique_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat 28 Dec 2002 - 05:34:20 GMT

Yes we have experienced the same problem. There were over 10 forced reboot. We were thinking our eth0 device where overloaded or broken. We have apply ctx16 to kernel 2.4.20. We have return with 2.4.19 and it still crash with the new patch. The syslog and system logs didn't show anything wrong. It just Freeze. We are using Via technologies lspci and AMD cpu. Anybody have found the bug ??? Please let me know.

Generated on Sat 28 Dec 2002 - 02:54:52 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3