From: Christoph Kuhles (ck_at_aquatix.de)
Date: Thu 26 Dec 2002 - 12:40:48 GMT

Hi,

first of all, merry x-mas to all of you.

I'm having strange problems since I upgraded to kernel 2.4.20 with the
-ctx16 patch applied. Other patches I use are patch-int-2.4.20.1 and
loop-jari-2.4.20.0.patch from www.kerneli.org.

The machine has been running stable for over a month before the kernel
upgrade. However, after I did the kernel upgrade on the 23rd, the
machine has already crashed twice and required a local reboot till
today. There are absolutely no messages in the logs. Kernel
configuration is strictly the same, as well as I didn't change
anything on the system also, so I suspect there might be a bug
somewhere that causes these crashes.

Has anyone experienced similar issues and maybe even found a solution?
I appreciate your help!

Cheers

Christoph Kuhles
Aquatix IT-Services e.K.

Generated on Thu 26 Dec 2002 - 12:48:03 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3