From: Ben Gilbert (bjgilbert_at_usa.com)
Date: Fri 20 Dec 2002 - 22:33:14 GMT

Hello,
Just signed on to this list as I am looking for a VPS solution for commercial web hosting.
I was wondering if this is the Vserver that Plesk has announced that it will be packaging with its PSA control panel? I asked them but they did not reply. Does anyone know if they have made and modifications to Vvserver?

Any opinions on Vservers readiness for prime time in a commercial hosting environment? Sorry if this has already been discussed, have not had time to look through all posts.
Thanks,
Ben