From: Adam H. Pendleton (fmonkey_at_fmonkey.net)
Date: Fri 20 Dec 2002 - 22:06:45 GMT

SRPMS for RedHat kernels 2.4.18-18.7.x and 2.4.18-19.7.x with Lyashkov
Alexey's ctx kernel patches are available at
ftp://ftp.fmonkey.net/pub/people/fmonkey/code/SRPMS/. I am in the process
of building binary RPMs; I will post another message when they are finished.

ahp

Generated on Fri 20 Dec 2002 - 22:24:57 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3