From: davidc (davidc_at_hotpop.com)
Date: Fri 06 Dec 2002 - 12:35:40 GMT

I can't seem to get the vserver kernel to boot. I've unzipped the kernel to
/boot/ and also copied the config-2.4.19 into that directory (the kernel the
machine uses by default is a 2.4.18 one). I edited /etc/lilo.conf with
exactly the information as shown in the helpfiles except "label" is set to
"LinuxCTX" as lilo didn't like the long name as suggested.

Upon rebooting and choosing LinuxCTX I get the error as shown at
http://edeca.net/vserver/booterror.png

Does anybody have any idea what I can do to fix this and get this kernel
booting?

Cheers.

Generated on Fri 13 Dec 2002 - 03:49:14 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3