From: Jalon Q. Zimmerman (jalonz_at_serverrack.net)
Date: Fri 06 Dec 2002 - 03:11:56 GMT

On Thu, 5 Dec 2002 17:11:30 +0800, Wray Cason wrote
> I have 2 questions.
>
> The latest
version release notes talk about rpm locking up, trapped
> in a pause() system call. Do we know
anything more abut this issue.
> I am presently unable to run rpm in the vserver without it
hanging.
> I used to be able to. I don't know what has changed. The host and
> client machines
are both RH 8.0.

this is a known issue with the RPM version on RH 8.0. Hopefully, a fix gets
released RSN.

see the front page of www.rpm.org for details and a link to how to live with the
problem.

:)
Jalon

Generated on Fri 13 Dec 2002 - 03:49:14 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3