From: Wray Cason (wrayman_at_auxiliumcomputing.com)
Date: Thu 05 Dec 2002 - 10:39:58 GMT

Bingo, thanks a ton. I found the answer in Novembers archives. I deleted
/var/lib/rpm/__db* and then did rpm --rebuilddb. It is appearently a problem
with rpm, nothing to do directly with vserver.

Happy holidays!

--
Wray Cason "Wrayman"
Auxilium Computing
wrayman_at_auxiliumcomputing.com
main: 206-595-2080
fax:  425-895-9825

Generated on Fri 13 Dec 2002 - 03:49:14 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3