From: Mark Holm (mark.holm_at_inherent.com)
Date: Wed 04 Dec 2002 - 23:59:41 GMT

Message

You will need to set the FTP server in the main server to only listen to it's own IP address. By default most are set to listen to all IP addresses associated with a box and the main server knows about all of them. I had the same problem when I set my first one up. This also happens with most other services that listen to "all" such as sshd.

    markh