From: Robert C. Ehlenfield (rce_at_rdtechgroup.com)
Date: Wed 04 Dec 2002 - 22:43:56 GMT

Hi.

    I am having trouble setting up an FTP daemon in a specific vserver.
    When logging in via FTP, the main server authenticates even though the FTP is installed on the vserver.

    Does anyone have any insight?

    Also, I am new to this list.  Is there an archive of messages that I can review?

    Thank you.

    Bob Ehlenfield
    R&D Technologies Group, Inc.

Generated on Fri 13 Dec 2002 - 03:49:14 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3