From: John Goerzen (jgoerzen_at_complete.org)
Date: Tue 03 Dec 2002 - 14:41:51 GMT

In article <20021202234619.64d35fd4dd6d_at_remtk.solucorp.qc.ca>, Jacques Gelinas wrote:
> -We also need private network loopback devices.

I think you're saying we need a way to have vservers communicate with each
other internally using TCP/IP.

They already can, thanks to the kernel's dummy driver. Just set an IP for
the host, and one for each vserver, and they can all communicate with those
IPs.

Of course, the problem is that vserver doesn't yet support multiple IP
addresses from different subnets, so at the moment they can't communicate to
anyone else. I'm just saying, if that problem gets fixed, then you get this
one for free :-)

Generated on Fri 13 Dec 2002 - 03:49:14 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3