From: Jean-Philippe Toupin (jtoupin_at_illogix.ca)
Date: Sun 03 Nov 2002 - 18:37:19 GMT

Hi,
I'm a newbie to vserver and I still wondering what is S_CAPS. I know it
is used to limit some ressources but what can it limit ?

Can you limit the memory usage or cpu usage ?

I can't find the include/linux/capability.h file in the
kernel-2.4.19ctx-14.tar.gz tarball.

Thank you.

Jean-Philippe Toupin
illogix - solutions informatiques