From: Darryl Engle (engled_at_trillion21.com)
Date: Fri 01 Nov 2002 - 17:25:17 GMT

Is there any reson I can't use linuxconf's v-mail inside
a vserver? I'm having a little trouble with it. I have
Vserver set up on a redhat 7.3 box. I created a
vserver on it and got sendmail and linuxconf running
within it which works fine. When I added the first of
8 v-mail domains was when things went bad. During the
creation of the vserver I gave it 9 IPs, 1 for the
main vserver and 8 for each v-mail domain, after I
created the first one I tried to telnet to the smtp
and pop3 port and I would get "connection refused", I
could do this to the main vservers ip (so I think
pop3\imap\smtp is working). When I run "netstat -a" it
doesn't list the domain I have created like it does on
my other v-mail servers. I have set up many boxes
running v-mail and have never had much trouble but
this one has me stumped.

Thanks,
Darryl

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:43 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3