From: Viorel B. Stan (Viorel_at_prominic.com)
Date: Wed 03 Jul 2002 - 14:38:29 BST

For some project I'm working on I need to execute commands inside a
vserver, under a certain vserver uid. I've patched a bit the capchroot file
to accept 1 extra command line parameter specifying the UID for the
command; it uses suid to change the uid before spawning a command.
Patched the vserver script also by adding a "suexec" option, similar to the
"exec" one.
It would be cool if this feature will be included in the next vserver
release. I can help with that if needed.

Here are the sources for the above stuff:
(See attached file: myvserver)(See attached file: mycapchroot.cc)

or patches for the vserver 0.17 files:

(See attached file: vserver.patch)(See attached file: capchroot.patch)

Viorel B STAN

Prominic.RO SRL - President
Prominic.NET, Inc. - Systems Architect & Developer
viorel_at_prominic.com

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:41 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3