From: Peter Kwan Chan (peterkwanchan_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue 26 Mar 2002 - 23:30:13 GMT

Hello,
I have only been using vserver for a couple of days. I use it to isolate
an FTP server in a dedicated server I got from a datacenter. The server
has been going down mysteriously. Whenever I bring it up, after a few
hours (7-11 hours), it will go down for no apparent reason. A
remote-reboot will usually bring it back up.
 Is there any known bug that may cause this? I am collaborating with the
tech support to determine if this is a kernel issue or a hardware issue.

Thanks,

Peter