[vserver] Problem to start my 2nd VM (continued)

From: Sam Przyswa <samp_at_arial-concept.com>
Date: Sat 29 May 2021 - 15:53:43 BST

Hi,

My first VM started without problem, on the other hand my 2nd VM which
was on another host does not want to start I attach you the debug file ...

I got this:

# vserver soleil-xl start
RTNETLINK answers: File exists

An error occured while executing the vserver startup sequence; when
there are no other messages, it is very likely that the init-script
(/etc/init.d/rc 3) failed.

Common causes are:
* /etc/rc.d/rc on Fedora Core 1 and RH9 fails always; the 'apt-rpm' build
   method knows how to deal with this, but on existing installations,
   appending 'true' to this file will help.

Failed to start vserver 'soleil-xl'