[vserver] New(ish) kernels available in the Psand Repository

From: Ben Green <ben_at_bristolwireless.net>
Date: Thu 03 Sep 2020 - 13:08:00 BST

Hi all,

My less than regularly compiled kernel have just had another iteration.
I could only compile 4.9.227 and 4.4.227 as the latest one the patch
will patch without mismatch failures. Current latest for mainline is
4.4.235 and 4.9.235, so we are 8 releases behind. If there's a working
patch for *.235 I'm happy to update the images, we are on a new build
server now which makes everything much much quicker.

For instructions on the repository see as usual:

https://www.psand.net/services/public-repository.html

--
Cheers,
Ben Green