Re: [vserver] VServer on Debian Stretch?

From: Ben Green <ben_at_bristolwireless.net>
Date: Tue 05 Sep 2017 - 13:48:07 BST

In short, no.

You need to be careful. If your Stretch system host installs systemd
on upgrade bad things will happen. Read the notes for Jessie AND
Stretch:

http://linux-vserver.org/Installation_on_Debian

If you upgrade without installing systemd though, the situation is
identical, so far as I can tell. If you do install systemd by mistake
though, it only takes an uninstall and a reboot to fix things.

Cheers,
Ben