[vserver] Users have no way to find out when a process started

From: 積丹尼 Dan Jacobson <jidanni_at_jidanni.org>
Date: Fri 04 Nov 2016 - 01:10:45 GMT

Please help with:

User does ps aux to find out if he has any processes lying around from
yesterday that are stuck etc.

User sees erroneous start dates months off for all processes.

User has absolutely no way to find out when a process started.

See http://bugs.debian.org/842879 .

If you can help, write me and I will give you an account just like mine
on the private server, so you can poke around.

All I can do is create and delete accounts and reboot my slice of the
server.

I have no access to the underlying computer.