[vserver] Building vserver-guests on Jessie 8.1

From: Ivan Avery Frey <Ivan_at_gmx.it>
Date: Tue 21 Jul 2015 - 00:16:23 BST

Correct me if I'm wrong but current builds of Linux-Vserver guests are incompatible with systems.

So I installed sysV init on the host:

apt-get install sysvinit-core systemd-shim systemd-sysv-

And to build the vserver-guests packages "sysvinit-core sysvinit sysvinit-utils" are included and "systemd" is excluded. Which I obtained from an earlier thread.

Is it possible to make the package list the same as the one I used for the host?