[vserver] vkill operation details

From: Brett Gailey <brettg_at_hq.newdream.net>
Date: Thu 12 Feb 2015 - 00:20:26 GMT

Hello,

I've noticed during resource contention moments on a host machine that
has many vserver guests, the vkill operation won't complete. How exactly
does vkill handle killing a guest and it's context? I'm researching
alternative operations and would like to make sure that I'm not
duplicating any effort already made. I've looked at the code from
util-vserver, but it's not obvious to me what it's exactly doing. It
would be great if someone with more experience than myself could comment.

Thanks