Re: [vserver] Unable to set vshelper 3.18

From: Corey Wright <undefined_at_pobox.com>
Date: Tue 03 Feb 2015 - 13:33:34 GMT

On Sun, 01 Feb 2015 15:36:33 +0100
Oliver Welter <mail@oliwel.de> wrote:

> Hi Bertl,
>
> with the 3.18 patch I dont have a node /proc/sys/kernel/vshelper and the
> vserver scripts complain about that.

see attached patch.

thanks to AlexanderS on irc for his comment that tipped me off to where the
problem was (which was probably a bit faster than grepping for vshelper).

haven't run-time tested it (been busy debugging why lxc-start mounts
filesystems in a container on a non-vserver kernel but not on a vserver
kernel, though root can do it without problem within the container), but it
compiles.

corey

--
undefined@pobox.com