Re: [vserver] CVE-2014-0196

From: Ben Green <ben_at_bristolwireless.net>
Date: Tue 20 May 2014 - 10:33:34 BST

Quoting Tomasz Pajor <n@servercrunch.com>:

> Could you build it for jessie? :)

As my compilation of the packages is part of my paid work for Psand, I
will probably start building for Jessie when it makes sense for them
as a company to support it. This will be about 3 months before
jessie's release. They'd be happy to take donations for advanced
support though I'm sure.

Have you tried just using the wheezy kernels though? There should be
no issues SFAIK.

BTW, I'm also considering dropping support for Ubuntu, as it's barely
used compared to the Debian repository and I get no feedback on it at
all.

Cheers,
Ben