Re: [vserver] vdir @ NFS? Permission errors.

From: Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at>
Date: Fri 16 May 2014 - 15:39:43 BST

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 04:24:24PM +0200, Christian Schrötter wrote:
> Anything new on this issue? :-)

Not yet, but rereading the thread (do not remove info without
good reason :) I got an idea how we could get some more
insight without too much work for either of us:

I have a Raspberry Pi here, and I use an NFS server for most
of my data, so if you upload your RPi image somewhere where
I can download it easily (preferably compressed) I can dd
it to an SD card (I should have up to 32GB, 16GB for sure)
and test it with my NFS server.

This should at least give some clues if the issue is server
related or not and if it happens here as well, I can also
take a quick look what might cause it.

HTH,