[vserver] vserver hangs the server

From: Tomasz Pajor <n_at_servercrunch.com>
Date: Mon 21 Apr 2014 - 19:03:10 BST

Hi,

For the past couple of weeks I'm dealing with random hangs of my server.
I'm running 6 vservers on it. In one of the vservers I have a postgresql
instance which, what I think, is the cause of the hangs. Last log in
messages log file is "kernel: postgres (10059): /proc/10059/oom_adj is
deprecated, please use /proc/10059/oom_score_adj instead.". I have two
memory limits set on that vserver, memory.limit_in_bytes (4G) and
memory.memsw.limit_in_bytes (8G).

I don't really know if this is vserver related or not, but I hope that
someone could point me in the right direction so I can fix this hangs.

kernel: 3.13.6-vs2.3.6.11-beng
util-vserver: 0.30.216-pre3062-1

--
Best regards