Re: [vserver] patch to patch vs2.3.3.9 f. linux-3.4.86

From: Etienne Vogt <Etienne.Vogt_at_obspm.fr>
Date: Fri 11 Apr 2014 - 10:40:21 BST

On Thu, 10 Apr 2014, Christian Recktenwald wrote:

> also available on
> deb http://ftp.lihas.de/lihas-kernel/ stable main
>
> Outlook:
>
> next week I hope I'll get the numerous change requests on
> (missing) configuration options straight.
>
> As some 8000 kernel config options are quite a handful I had
> to implement some interface to the build process and
> some tools to track and apply changes.

Thanks for the 3.4.86 update, we got back the missing hardware
monitoring modules.

However, the CONFIG_CGROUP_MEM_RES_CTLR_SWAP option is still missing.
This is required for proper support of cgroup memory limits :
http://linux-vserver.org/util-vserver:Cgroups#using_cgroup_to_enforce_memory_limits

--
 		Etienne Vogt (Etienne.Vogt@obspm.fr)
 		Observatoire de Paris-Meudon