Re: [vserver] vserver and cgroups

From: Jean Weisbuch <jean_at_phpnet.org>
Date: Tue 01 Apr 2014 - 17:33:47 BST

I didnt knew that sid was having back an util-vserver package, its
somewhat a good news but if its buggy it wont be of much use especially
if no vserver kernel are provided.

I like that comment on the debian/watch of the source package
(http://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/watchfile-error.cgi?package=util-vserver)
: "util-vserver 0.30.216-pre3054-1 : upstream version is buggy".

Knowing that i have been using that version from the BenG packages for
months without any issues; maybe its an message from the Lenny days that
has been kept.