Re: [vserver] vserver and cgroups

From: Ben Green <ben_at_bristolwireless.net>
Date: Tue 01 Apr 2014 - 11:45:01 BST

Quoting Tomasz Pajor <n@servercrunch.com>:

> I'm just wondering why do I get "open(memory.stat): No such file or
> directory" while running vserver-stat. This awkward things started
> happening when I upgraded to 3.13. Maybe I will try to reinstall all
> the vserver packages.

Things to try (separately from each other):

* boot with a 3.10 kernel
* remove your cgroup line from fstab, boot with a 3.13 kernel, run
"service util-vserver start" as root, see if you have anything cgroup
related mounted
* do that above with a 3.10 kernel see if anything different happens

What distro are you on by the way?

Cheers,
Ben