Re: [vserver] Problems Building Guests

From: Ted Barnes <madogdevelopment_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu 13 Mar 2014 - 12:03:33 GMT

Again, thanks - so if I understand, to build the host I want (Wheezy)
without compiling the kernel by hand, the psand repos help....and that
(I think) effects the kernel used in the guests? E.g., my current
guests read "3.2.51-vs2.3.2.16-beng" (appreciate the help - don't want
to over consume your good will)?