[vserver] systemd units (for the host) anyone

From: Christian Bricart <christian_at_bricart.de>
Date: Fri 06 Dec 2013 - 07:57:46 GMT

Hi everybody,

has someone already worked on native util-vserver initialization for
systemd..? for the host, that is..

I've been starting converting the sysv init scripts to systemd units,
but the more I'm on it, the more I get the feeling that simply
"translating" the things done for any sysv init system or even just
calling the provided LSB scripts from a systemd unit could be done
better starting from scratch using the things possible natively in
systemd..

As i.e. Arch, Fedora/RHEL, Mageia are already systemd based and here are
some people maintaining those packages on the list, I thought about
joining effords..?

Christian