Re: [vserver] Guest Restart Issue

From: Ghislain <gadnet_at_aqueos.com>
Date: Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 08:07:41 GMT

Le 24/11/2013 23:22, Herbert Poetzl a écrit :
> http://www.nongnu.org/util-vserver/doc/conf/configuration.html
> search for timeout

the only timeout i see if on the vshelper part:

  * sync-timeout
    The timeout in seconds which is used when synchronising vserver
    startup/shutdown with the vshelper. When not set, 30 seconds will be
    assumed.

 From the description it affect only vshelper sync so i do not see this
as a general thing BUT seems like vshelper is allways used for the basic
opérations like shutdown or restart so this should apply ?
On my setup i have no vshelper configured at all (as i really never get
what it does and how we can use it anyway even if i tried a bunch of
time to get it including on irc, must not be enough sharp on this :p).

   To go further I tried to find the vs_reboot function with no success
in google:

site:git.kernel.org "vs_reboot"
site:www.kernel.org "vs_reboot"
linux "vs_reboot"