Re: [vserver] Per Guest Statistics

From: Urban Loesch <bind_at_enas.net>
Date: Wed 20 Nov 2013 - 11:25:01 GMT

There exists a script for it running from the hosts:

----------
#!/bin/sh

# Copyright (C) 2003 Enrico Scholz <enrico.scholz@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de>
# based on vtop by Jacques Gelinas
#
# the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
# any later version.
#
# MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
#
# along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
# Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.

#Presents the processes running in all virtual servers
: ${UTIL_VSERVER_VARS:=/usr/lib/util-vserver/util-vserver-vars}
test -e "$UTIL_VSERVER_VARS" || {
    echo "Can not find util-vserver installation (the file '$UTIL_VSERVER_VARS' would be expected); aborting..." >&2
    exit 1
}
. "$UTIL_VSERVER_VARS"

$__SBINDIR/setattr --watch /proc/vmstat