[vserver] Linux Vserver and Hypervisors

From: Ted Barnes <madogdevelopment_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon 04 Nov 2013 - 12:54:53 GMT

Hi All:

I'm hoping to understand how Linux Vserver might work with something
like OpenStack. My limited understanding of OpenStack is that it is
aimed at managing virtual machines, and can do so if they are
"Hypervisors" like Zen or KVM. My understanding is that Linux Vserver
is not a Hypervisor per se.

Q: has anyone any experience using OpenStack to manage Vserver hosts
and guests? Or is this a "non starter"?

Thanks!