[vserver] Upgrading quest from Debian squeeze to wheezy

From: Cristian Rigamonti <cri_at_linux.it>
Date: Mon 07 Oct 2013 - 17:32:59 BST

Hi, anyone has experience in upgrading a vserver guest from Debian squeeze to
wheezy, while still running plain Debian squeeze on the host?

I've found posts and bug reports describing problems in _creating_ a new wheezy
guest, but I was wondering about simply _upgrading_ an existing guest.

Will it work? Or should I first upgrade the host system to wheezy and install
one of the unofficial vserver-enabled kernels?
Suggestions and pointers are welcome!

Cri

--
GPG/PGP Key-Id 0x943A5F0E      -    http://www.linux.it/~cri/cri.asc