Re: [vserver] Running Linux vServer and KVM on same Server

From: Urban Loesch <bind_at_enas.net>
Date: Tue 03 Sep 2013 - 09:00:49 BST

Hi Herbert,

thanks for you help.
Now we had few days to think about our future configuration.
We decided to use a dedicated nic for kvm. Is easier to maintain for us :-)

We also reverted our decision to use kernel 3.10.x.
The fact that we have running production servers with kernel 3.4.45
without any problems since a few months, we would like to use the latest
3.4.x kernel.

Therefore my question, can you provide a linux vserver patch for 3.4.60?
Until now there is only a patch for 3.4.57 available. Only if it is not
much work for you.

Many thanks and regards,
Urban