Re: [vserver] Kernel-Image to use Linux-VServer on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS host system

From: Christian Gintenreiter <christian.gintenreiter_at_onlinegroup.at>
Date: Tue 06 Aug 2013 - 12:33:28 BST

Hy Sergiusz.

Thanks a lot for this repo-link!

Unfortunately I'm unable to add this because it brings up the following message:
W: GPG error: http://repo-ubuntu.psand.net precise Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY FB492E79B5566650

I tried to allow unauthenticated or ignore gpg-pubkey but can't get it working.

Can you please tell me how to get the key for this repository.

Best regards,
Chrisitan

--
DI Christian Gintenreiter