[vserver] util-vserver-build - support for EL6?

From: Gordan Bobic <gordan_at_bobich.net>
Date: Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 09:58:55 BST

 Is there any interest in including EL6 support in
 util-vserver-build? I notice that EL6 (or EL anything)
 is not included.

 If this is something intended to be done by the end
 user from scratch, that's fair enough, but then why
 bother including templates for RH9 and FC 1-7? I
 cannot imagine there being a lot of VServer users
 using those.

 I'm happy to provide the files I use if there is
 interest in including them in the official packages.

 Gordan