[vserver] Yum Patch SVN

From: Gordan Bobic <gordan_at_bobich.net>
Date: Thu 27 Jun 2013 - 15:39:31 BST

 Hi,

 It would appear that this:

 http://linux-vserver.org/Yum-patch

 is pointing at:

 http://svn.linux-vserver.org/Svn/util-vserver/trunk/contrib/

 which doesn't actually exist.

 Is there a way to access the SVN with the most
 recent yum patches?

 I figure that after the recent requests for
 an up to date yum patch I'd look into it but
 rather than based it on my last fixed up
 patch I thought I'd start with the most recent
 one available for yum 3.2.29 (which is what EL6
 ships with).

 Can someone point me at the right direction
 and fix the yum patch link in the docs?

 Gordan