Re: [vserver] Mini-Kernel - What and where are the latest sources?

From: Allan Latham <alatham_at_flexsys-group.de>
Date: Wed 22 May 2013 - 10:59:49 BST

Hi all

I have had good results testing the latest -beng kernel:

3.2.44-vs2.3.2.16-beng #1 SMP Thu May 16 23:46:34 BST 2013 x86_64

Now I wanted to try to make a mini-kernel and compile util-vserver so
that I know I have the latest.

I am not certain I can find the latest. For example I am running the
following util-vserver (also from beng):

 0.30.216-pre3038-1 amd64

The latest sources I can find are 0.30.215 from 2008.

This does not fill me with confidence that I have the right versions.

There is a lot of old documentation for vservers which has already
confused me enough. I now know how to use the current version for what I
want to do and I want to build on that.

What and where are the latest sources?

Thanks in advance, All the best

Allan

PS If someone (Ben) could make available to me the exact compile
environment and procedure as used for the -beng kernels it would give me
more confidence that my configuration is derived from what I am already
using.